The Innovation Agency’s “Fast Track – startup accelerator” program offers investment, finance, legislation, infrastructure support, training program and a strong mentor network to Azerbaijani startups who want to obtain the right approach and the necessary experience to build their own business.
Acceptance of startup projects:
Team engaged in technology-based business. The project must already pass the idea stage, be engaged in the preparation of a working service or prototype (the prototype, presentation of startup projects is accepted till the deadline for application as pdf or video clips).
Selection of startup projects:
Speech of project managers in front of local and international experts with the presentation that will describe the project and the team (3-minute presentation (pitch) + question-answer).
Development of projects:
The accelerator program lasts 4 months. Startups included in the program get financial assistance, administrative support, education and mentor assistance.
Submission of projects to local and foreign investors, operator companies, international startup competitions and their monetization.
- To give impetus to the development of startups both within the country and internationally;
- At the initial stage, a number of services such as education, exchange of experience, financing, technical and marketing support;
- Stimulating and supporting startup activity of the selected projects by providing theoretical and practical knowledge to them, at the same time giving impetus to the development of small and medium-sized entrepreneurship in the country;
- Delivering information based on the experience of businessmen operating in Azerbaijan and abroad in business organization and management to the program participants;
- The right of all participants of the acceleration program to participate in webinars of well-known mentors and specialists;
- Structuring of projects;
- Preparation of investment plans;
- Preparation of business plans;
- Market research;
- Quality control;
- Conducting tests;
- Patenting of the project;
- Copyright protection.
- Team engaged in technology-based business;
- The project must already pass the idea stage, be engaged in the preparation of a working service or prototype. At this stage, there is no need for a business plan;
- At least one member of the applying team must have technical education;
- Facilitating the admission process for startups for this purpose, a small presentation is required from the project managers, which will first describe their projects and the team;
- After the end of the admission period information about selected startups will be sent to the mentors and investors participating in the program for decision;
- Startups approved by the parties will be invited for an interview or they will be asked for a presentation in video pitch format;
- After the selection process of 10 startup projects the 4-month program will start.
- Professional mentors (experts, consultants) invited from Europe and USA;
- Investor support and opportunities to access them;
- Free 24/7 office;
- Assistance in concluding contracts with the public and private sectors;
- PR and marketing support;
- Opportunities from coaching experienced local and foreign specialists to participate in business, leadership, technical, human resources, law, accounting and other training programs and get advice;
- Preparation of a business plan;
- Free data center;
- Organization of participation in investment-oriented local and international startup events, exhibitions, seminars, conferences and meetings with foreign investors;
- Sales promotion.