The Innovation Agency organizes travel grants to create opportunities to participate in the investment-oriented international events, exhibitions, conferences and festivities abroad for startup projects operating in the country, as well as to meet foreign investors.
Terms and conditions:
- Only those who are at the prototype stage of the startup project, socially active, talented and creative people are able to apply for a travel grant.
- The application must be made at least 30 calendar days before the start of the international event.
- The applicant must complete the submitted application form electronically, substantiate and answer each question in detail, attach the required documents (personal information, description of the project, travel information, travel destination, 1 minute video presentation of the project).
The following documents must be attached to the application:
- Official invitation addressed to the person attending the international event (the invitation must be on the official blank of the organization and with the signature of the managing person, otherwise the collection of documents will not be considered complete). The official invitation addressed to the person must contain information that the organizer will not pay the cost of living required for participation in the international event.
- Program of the event;
- Text of the applicant’s speech at the event or presentation materials;
- Documents confirming the performance of the applicant in the field for participation in the contest or competition;
- If the applicant is a pupil or student, the letter of consent of the management of the institution (if the visit coincides with the academic period) where he/she studies for participation in the travel;
- Copy of the applicant’s passport.
Special commission of the Innovation Agency evaluates and selects projects that have applied for “High Tech Travel Grants” travel grant.
The project proposals are evaluated within the time determined by the commission and the public is informed about the winners of the competition.
Evaluation of projects submitted to the competition is carried out in 2 stages:
- Technical expertise of projects;
- Evaluation of projects by the commission and decision-making.